I’m an Education Advocate who believes on 3Es mission, namely, Empowerment, Enlightenment, and Engagement. Currently, I’m a Pre-Service Teacher taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Mathematics at the University of San Carlos. I’m also an Academic Tutor who supplements student’s learning, a Freelance Writer, and a Blogger who promotes my various engagements and advocacies, including the promotion of the use of blogging in the classroom. I’m a strong believer that blogging can be a good 21st century assessment tool, especially that the learners of today are more media-centric students who have adopted digital as their native form of communication.
Today, I’m also the Lead Director of Youth for A Better Earth, a non-stock, campaigning youth organization whose mission is a reflection of my own 3Es towards community development and nation-building. I also work with Amnesty International as a Human Rights Advocate and in Let’s Do It! Philippines Youth as the Head of Steering Commission.
- Curriculum & Instructional Design
- Academic & ESL Tutorial
- Research & Statistical Analysis
- Article, Blog, & Academic Writing
- Social Media Campaign & Advocacy
- Content Management & Production
- Project Management & Coordination
- Volunteers’ Management & Coordination
- Events & Community Organizing
- Graphics and Design
- Photo-editing & Video-editing
Connect with my Linkedin account. Should you hire me in your team? I’ll be glad to discuss it with you.