Your privacy while using FS eLearning is of utmost importance to the owner. This privacy statement describes the policy on gathering and sharing user information through this website. By using this site, you agreed the conditions stated herein.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
FS eLearning may use the personal information you provide to this site for the following purpose:
- To contact you in response to your query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, publications, and documents to you, or to update you about important changes on the use and privacy statements of the site;
- To perform assessment and evaluation;
- To keep track of your online preferences;
- To deliver content most relevant to you; and
- To come up analytics report.
FS eLearning does not sell or share any personal information to any third party. A user can control what personal information he/she can share to this site.
FS eLearning as a website may contain links to other external sites. FS eLearning and its owner is not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites. We encourage users and visitors to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Polls, Surveys & Events
From time-to-time, FS eLearning and its owner may requests information via polls, surveys or events. Participation in these polls, surveys or events is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the site experience.
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time and all updates will be posted on this page.
If you feel that the site is not abiding by this privacy statement, kindly contact the owner.